The Dirty Portafilter

My corner of the Internet, mostly espresso related but occasionally life will interfere.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ambrosia Day Three




My Ambrosia is now 5 days out of roast and I must say, it has substantially developed in two days. It is much smoother, a nice mellow flavor. If I had to guess as to the origin of the blend, I would say it contains a bit of Yemen, some Ethiopian, some deep notes from a dry processed Brazil or Sumatran and maybe a touch of New Guinea . In milk I get a bit of coco, some light floral/tropical note with a bit of spice. I do not notice the coco as much in a straight shot.

Nice tiger flake in the cup

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Lee said…

    Found your site via HB

    Love the latte art! You should post it up on http://www.ratemyrosetta.com/ !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home