The Dirty Portafilter

My corner of the Internet, mostly espresso related but occasionally life will interfere.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Blend #22 Parting Thoughts

I have finished off blend 22. It was pretty good. The powerful aromatics persisted to the end. This blend had a little less body than I was expecting but I used a different Brazil in this blend. It was a much brighter blend than I was expecting, especially given the darker roast.

This is defiantly a keeper on my roasting list. Berry, fruit, floral and spice were the predominate notes. With the deeper body Brazil I should get a bit more base note in the blend which will make this one a definite winner.

Up next, a single origin. The last bit of El Salvador Lot #15 Montanita. An ‘04 Cup of Excellence bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home