The Dirty Portafilter

My corner of the Internet, mostly espresso related but occasionally life will interfere.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Upcoming Items

It has been a busy few days. My blend #23 is in the hopper and I would have to say it is one of my best. I also modified my Isomac. I added a brew pressure gauge, a heat exchanger preheat line and insulated the boiler. I have a big article coming on that one. If you want a preview of that, than take a look at my thread over at Home-Barista.

Finally, my new custom cocobolo handles for my Isomac and Gaggia lever machine are almost finished. One more portafilter handle and two control knobs and it will be complete. They are looking VERY good. The handles for my Gaggia Factory are finished. I will be posting photos of them tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home